- It Takes a Village to Raise a Child
- Five Reasons Urban Cohousing isn’t More Affordable
- How to Keep Families in the City
- Why Sharing Information with Other Communities Matters
- How to Keep Community Spirit Going
- The Rise of Urban Cohousing
- The Consensus Decision Process in Cohousing
- CCN Brochure (colour)
- CCN Brochure (B&W)
- CCN Brochure (B&W) with blank space for your group’s contact info.
- Seniors Cohousing Flyer
Coho/US Mailing List
Cohousing-L is the Cohousing Association of the United States’s mailing list for over 500 participants from more than 60 different cohousing groups around North America and abroad. Our mailing list generates around 100 high quality postings per month, jam-packed with anecdotes, suggestions, updates, and the priceless collective wisdom of the online cohousing community.
Fellowship for Intentional Community
Intentional communities are groups of people living together with some shared resources on the basis of explicit common values (i.e. ecovillages, cohousing, communes, student co-ops, spiritual communities). The Fellowship for Intentional Community is a nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting and promoting the development of intentional communities, and the evolution of cooperative culture.