To become a member of the Canadian Cohousing Network, please select and fill the appropriate form below:
Fees can be paid by e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending a cheque to:
The Canadian Cohousing Network
#27 – 20543 – 96th Ave.,
Membership in the Canadian Cohousing Network (CCN) offers many benefits to forming and completed cohousing communities:
- The primary benefit to all Canadian Cohousing Network member communities is our website: cohousing.ca. By sharing this site, which is found easily by internet search engines, member communities are identified with a successful, well-established community development model. The site is a rich informational resource, providing an attractive platform for members’ outreach and promotion.
- Membership includes a paragraph and an image on the cohousing.ca website based on an agreed-to format. The information will link to contact information and/or the member’s own website (whichever is preferred).
- Members have access to the CCN website’s secure member-controlled Classified Ads page. Each community is assigned a password allowing its members to create and post ads offering their homes for rent or sale. Each ad’s views counter allows members to see their ad’s viewing frequency.
- Members may submit cohousing information (through our Contact page) for the general public as well as for other cohousers to be posted on the CCN website’s News & Events feature.
- A contact person at the CCN responds to general inquiries and provides interested people with information about cohousing and the communities in their local area.
- Members have input into the direction and operation of the CCN at the annual general meeting.