The Inside-Out of Cohousing
Aimed at potential residents, architects, planners, city councillors and housing advocates, this workshop provides a deeper dive into how cohousing works, from the hard facts to the warm fuzzies.
By the end of the day, you’ll be ready to join a cohousing group, or otherwise support this growing trend in housing!
Presented by Hive & House, “The Inside-Out of Cohousing” takes 4.5 hours to delve into the following topics:
- A typical legal and financial framework
- Community building (e.g. membership levels, recruitment and social bonding)
- Working together as a group (e.g. decision-making, committees, group dynamics)
- Different phases of the process (e.g. forming a group, organizing your finances, securing a site)
- Myths and misconceptions
- Lots of time for questions and discussion
Register in advance through Eventbrite