East Van Cohousing’s Site Design Workshop with Charles Durrett
May 13 and 14, 2023. 9am to 5 pm PT | Vancouver, BC
Check out East Van Cohousing!
In this weekend course, you’ll learn from the leading architect and builder of cohousing communities globally.
The Site Design Workshop is a weekend-long workshop led by Charles Durrett.
Are you interested in learning about cohousing and the benefits of living in a collaborative community? Do you want to know how to design a common house that fosters social connections and supports shared resources? Join us for a two-day workshop led by Charles Durrett, a renowned architect and one of the founders of the cohousing movement.
Benefits of attending:
- Learn from a pioneer of the cohousing movement
- Gain insights from successful cohousing projects
- Collaborate with like-minded individuals to create a shared vision for the common house
- Receive feedback and guidance from a professional architect
- Develop skills and knowledge that can be applied to future projects
Cohousing is a way of living that emphasizes community, sustainability, and shared resources. Residents have their own private homes, but also share common spaces such as kitchens, gardens, and recreational facilities. Cohousing fosters social connections, reduces environmental impact, and supports a more fulfilling and balanced lifestyle.
Join us for this exciting workshop and learn how to design a common house that supports a vibrant and thriving cohousing community. Space is limited, so register now to reserve your spot!
Don’t delay! Signup here. We don’t want you to miss out.
- May 13 and 14, 9am to 5pm and at Vancouver Cohousing, 1733 E 33rd Ave, Vancouver, BC V5N 3E3
- More information and register at https://www.eastvancohousing.ca/event/site-planning-workshop-19/register