The Coastal Village – Site Tour & Follow Up Info Session
Dec. 5, 2021. 10 a.m. PST. Sechelt, BC.
IMAGINE…neighbours feel like family, as if living on a friendly cul-de-sac. Live together, yet separately – in a multigenerational, affordable, green, inclusive apartment building.
What you are imagining is The Coastal Village – A community-centered neighbourhood.
JOIN US… FOR A SITE TOUR Sunday, December 5, 10 a.m. downtown Sechelt.
Send us an email.
We’ll provide you with more details: email@example.com.
REGISTER FOR A FOLLOW-UP INFORMATION SESSION
Wednesday Dec. 8, 4:00-5:15 or Thursday. Dec. 9, 6:00-7:15. www.thecoastalvillage.ca/events
During the Session, you will…
- Learn how our project is moving along the development timeline.
- Hear the designer share the vision for the site and architecture
- Know how TCV plans to create affordability for 1/3 of our families.
- Understand why we are planning for multigenerational and affordability in our community.
- Ask your questions.
- Find out how to join us on our journey home!
We are a visionary group of future neighbours, excited about this opportunity to live in an inclusive, diverse neighbourhood, where it will be easy to be a good neighbour!
We are well on our way to becoming the Sunshine Coast’s second community-based neighbourhood (apartment, cohousing-lifestyle) in the beautiful community of Sechelt, half a block from the ocean.