Spruce 412: 1 bed/1 bath
Come home to Atlantic Canada’s first cohousing community. Nestled in 15 acres of forest, a short walk from downtown Bridgewater, Treehouse Village features 30 private condominiums built to the ultra energy-efficient Passive House standards.
- Spacious kitchen with quartz countertops
- Open concept living and dining room
- Large bedroom with built-in closet
- Generous bathroom with laundry
- Mudroom entrance and storage
- Upper level unit with treetop views across town
- Barrier-free access via the Common House, including elevator access
- Extra high 9′ ceilings
- Energy recovery ventilator plus heat pump
Treehouse Village is unlike any neighbourhood Nova Scotia has seen, and is a welcome option for those seeking eco-friendly and community-oriented living. Neighbours are connected by substantial shared amenities including a kitchen, lounge, kid’s playroom, shared office, workshop, guest rooms and more.
Treehouse Villagers are moving in! Take advantage of this unique opportunity to be amongst the first residents of Treehouse Village Ecohousing.
->Watch CBC Video (September 2023): Cohousing development billed as Atlantic Canada’s first welcomes residents